- Relieves pain
- Quick results
- Protects the affected area
Effective relief for sore throats.
Strepsils menthol lozenges can quickly, soothe and effectively relieve pain caused by oral and throat infections. It contains two antiseptic ingredients (2,4-dichlorobenzyl alcohol and amyl m-cresol) used for throat medicine. These are used to relieve symptoms of mouth and throat infections.
Features of Strepsils menthol lozenges
- Menthol lozenges
- For symptomatic relief from oral & throat infections
- Contains two antiseptics that kills bacteria
- 36 lozenges
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Young children can choke on lozenges. Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients do not use this product
- May cause allergic reactions including asthma. This is more common if you are allergic to aspirin
How to use
- Adults and children (over 12 years old) and the elderly: Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2 to 3 hours.
- For adults: No more than 12 lozenges per day.
- For children aged 12 to 16 years: No more than 8 lozenges per day.
Each lozenge contains: 1.2mg of 2,4-Dichlorobenzyl alcohol and 0.6mg of Amylmetacresol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here