- Spray and go
- Contains honey
- Use day & night
Try Strepsils soothing throat spray to soothe your throat.
With polysac-active, which contains honey to help soothe a sore throat and cough. The spray is perfect as an on-the-go format to take anywhere and is ideal from the moment you wake up, during the day, just before bed and throughout the night.
Features of Strepsils soothing throat spray
- Easy to use
- With polysac-active
- Suitable for use by those aged over 3 years
- Adults and children from 3 years old
Warnings and cautions
- The spray always needs to be administered by an adult or under supervision of an adult
- During pregnancy or breastfeeding or when you are suffering from diabetes, it is recommended to consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the spray
How to use
- Read the instructions for use carefully before using the product.
- Shake well before use.
- Use the nozzle on top of the bottle to spray directly towards the back of the throat.
- Spray 2 to 3 times every 3 hours, or as required.
Polysac-Active (contains honey), Aqua (water), Sodium Chloride, Laureth-9, Potassium Sorbate, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Peppermint Oil, Zingiber Officinale Root Oil, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol, Citric Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here