- Relieves pain
- Fights infection
- Soothes sore throats
Pain relief for sore throat.
Strepsils sore throat pain relief honey and lemon lozenges contain an active ingredient (hexylresorcinol) for use in throat medications. It is used for the symptomatic relief of sore throat and its associated pain.
Features of Strepsils sore throat pain relief honey & lemon lozenges
- Honey & lemon flavour
- Pack of 24 lozenges
- For symptomatic relief from a sore throat
- 24 lozenges
- Adults & children over 6 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Young children can choke on lozenges
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients do not use this product
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- If you are pregnant, or if you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this product
- Do not use after the expiry date
How to use
- Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2 to 3 hours as required.
- No more than 12 lozenges per day.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
Each lozenge contains 2.4mg of hexylresorcinol. Other ingredients are: Liquid sucrose, Liquid glucose, Honey and Lemon flavour (containing propylene glycol)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here