- Helps relieve congestion
- Cleanses & hydrates nasal passages
- Suitable for all ages
A preservative-free spray that helps unblock the nose.
The natural relief blocked nose spray is a preservative-free isotonic saline solution that helps unblock the nose and can be used to provide natural congestion relief for blocked, dry or irritated nasal passages caused by cold and flu, sinusitis, allergy including hay fever and post-nasal surgery. It works by rinsing and restoring moisture to the nasal passages.
Features of Sudafed natural relief blocked nose spray
- Metered spray
- Isotonic saline solution
- Ideal for dry or irritated nasal passages
- All ages
Warnings and cautions
- Please read enclosed leaflet carefully
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
How to use
- Infants & babies up to 2 years: One spray into each nostril as required.
- Children over 2 years & adults: One or two sprays into each nostril as required.
Aqua, sodium chloride (0.8%), calcium chloride, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride, sodium bicarbonate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here