- Antiseptic healing cream
- Suitable for the whole family
- Can be used for acne, eczema and minor cuts or scrapes
Clinically proven to soothe and heal damaged skin.
Sudocrem antiseptic healing cream works to protect skin in three simple ways. Firstly, it's an emollient so it helps to soothe sore and inflamed skin. Secondly, its ingredients are kind to skin and contain healing properties, and thirdly Sudocrem acts as a mild local anaesthetic which helps to ease pain and irritation.
Sudocrem is known for its hydrating benefits but can also be used for cuts, grazes and minor burns. By forming a protective layer over the affected area, Sudocrem can help reduce risk of infection as well as soothe any discomfort. Sudocrem can also be used to help ease the symptoms associated with acne and eczema such as dry, rashy skin. This cream is simple to use and perfect for the whole family
Features of Sudocrem antiseptic healing cream
- Healing properties
- Can be used by the whole family
- Suitable for acne, eczema and minor cuts or scrapes
- Forms a protective barrier over skin
- Everyone, including babies
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Keep out of nose, eyes and mouth
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- External use only
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- If symptoms persist, please see your doctor
How to use
- Apply a thin layer as required.
Active ingredients: Zinc Oxide Ph. Eur. 15.25%, Benzyl Alcohol B.P. 0.39%, Benzyl Benzoate B.P. 1.01%, Benzyl Cinnamate 0.15%, Lanolin (Hypo-Allergenic) 4% (W/W).
Other ingredients: Purified Water, Liquid Paraffin, Paraffin Wax, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Sodium Benzoate, Linalyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Lavender Fragrance.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here