- Doesn't discolour clothes
- Nappy rash treatment
- Glides easily on broken skin
The latest nappy rash treatment cream.
Sudosalve nappy rash treatment from Sudocrem is specially formulated to help soothe and heal broken and inflamed skin. It contains both antiseptic and antibacterial properties, that can kill certain types of bacteria and fungi to help prevent any secondary infections. Transparent on application and doesn't stain clothing.
Features of Sudosalve nappy rash cream
- Antiseptic & antibacterial properties
- Helps avoid further discomfort
- Can kill certain types of bacteria & fungi
- Helps to heal and soothe broken, inflamed skin
- Nappy rash
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use Sudosalve if you or your baby are allergic to dibrompropamidine or any of the other ingredients in this cream
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- For topical application to the skin.
- Wash hands before and after use.
- Apply to the affected area 2-3 times a day or as directed by your pharmacist or doctor.
Active ingredient: Dibrompropamidine isetionate 0.15%w/w.
Also contains: Castor oil - virgin, Cetostearyl alcohol, Polyethylene glycol 600 monostearate, Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Silicone MS antifoam A, Purified water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here