- Cleansing for your skin
- Removes impurities
- Blemish control kit
A 4-step beautifying glowing facial set for blemish-prone skin.
Naturally banish blemishes on your skin with the 4-step blemish control kit routine to calm and clear your complexion. Blended with nourishing ingredients such as eucalyptus, tea tree, willowherb and salicylic acid which help to clear blemishes.
Step 1: Clearing facial wash to purify skin while removing dirt and impurities with quince and pomegranate. Step 2: Pore perfecting toner to refine and refresh the skin with eucalyptus and tea tree. Step 3: Spot banishing gel to take care of any breakout emergencies with willowherb, salicylic acid and eucalyptus. Step 4: Oil free moisturiser to clarify and balance skin through willowherb, quince and moringa.
Features of Sukin blemish control kit 4 pack
- Clears complexion
- Prevents acne & reduces redness
- Absorbs access oils on the skin
- Reduces breakouts
- Rich antioxidant ingredients
- Refreshing & soothing
- Radiant complexion
- Free from parabens & sulphates
- 1 x 50ml blemish control clearing facial wash
- 1 x 50ml blemish control pore perfecting toner
- 1 x 50ml blemish control oil free moisturiser
- 1 x 15ml blemish control spot banishing gel
- All skin types
- Blemish prone skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
How to use
- Facial wash: Apply a small amount to hands and lather with water. Gently massage into skin and then rinse thoroughly with water.
- Pore perfecting toner: Soak a cotton pad or cloth and gently wipe over face after cleansing.
- Oil free moisturiser: Apply to face, neck and décolletage morning and/or evening after toning.
- Spot banishing gel: Apply a small amount to fingertip and apply to face as needed.
- Tip: Our oil balancing anti-pollution facial masque is great to use alongside our blemish control range, as added charcoal helps remove excess oils on the skin, preventing the clogging of pores. You can use it once or twice a week.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here