- Helps dry and distressed skin
- Combats signs of ageing
- Radiant complexion
An organic rosehip facial oil for smooth and healthy glowing skin.
The certified organic rosehip oil is a holy grail, multi-use product. It soothes your skin with the essential fatty acids and vitamins which hydrate and soften your skin. Enriched with powerful and nourishing ingredients to help to reduce the appearance of scars and combat the signs of ageing.
Feed your skin with this unique fast absorbing oil, leaving your skin feeling radiant and healthy. It can be used daily to relieve redness due to dry or itchy skin and help maintain optimal skin health.
Features of Sukin certified organic rosehip oil 25ml
- Skin purifying
- Refreshing and soothing
- Radiant complexion
- Helps reduce appearance of scars
- Suitable for all skin types
- Essential nutrient filled ingredients
- Paraben and perservative free
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of sight and reach of babies and children
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply 2-3 drops to palm of hand.
- Use fingers to massage into cleansed face, neck and/or body morning and night, or as desired.
- Rosehip oil is perfect for dehydrated, mature skin types as well as skin types with scarring. If your skin is super dry add a few drops of our rosehip oil into your favourite sukin moisturiser or even into your foundation for a dewy, radiant complexion.
Please see packaging for details
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here