- Cleansing facial wash
- Clear and soft skin
- Refreshing and rejuvenating
A hydrating cream cleanser for to reveal soft and radiant skin.
Say goodbye to dehydrated, stripped skin post cleansing. This rosehip infused nourishing cream cleanser works to remove makeup, oil and dirt build up on the skin while also hydrating and comforting the skin at the same time.
Packed with antioxidants and essential fatty acids, containing indiginous fruit quandong extract which deeply nourishes the skin. It also contains softening shea butter, evening primrose oil and camelia oil which works to refresh, moisturise and replenish tired and dull skin leaving a healthy glow.
Features of Sukin rosehip nourishing cream cleanser 125ml
- Skin purifying
- Removes dirt build up on skin
- Removes make up
- Reduces signs of ageing
- Soothes and hydrates skin
- Soft and calm
- Clarified skin
- Refreshing and soothing
- Radiant clean complexion
- All skin types
- Dry and distressed skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply a small amount to the fingertips. In a circular motion, massage into face and neck.
- Rinse well with warm water.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Use once or twice weekly.
- Tip: If you're struggling with dehydrated skin, follow with our Rosehip Oil or Hydration Elixir before you moisturise.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here