- Cleansing lotion
- For sensitive skin
- Soothing skincare
A soothing cleansing lotion for soft and radiant skin.
The sensitive cleansing lotion is a perfect addition to your cleansing routine. It can be used on dry or dehydrated skin or those who have sensitive skin. It helps to remove excess oils, dirt and impurities from your skin without stripping delicate skin leaving it feeling hydrated and nourished. Soothe your dry skin with the cucumber and aloe vera extract cooling your skin while a luscious blend of rosehip, jojoba, avocado oils with vitamin E help to leave skin feeling clean, healthy and soft.
Features of Sukin sensitive cleansing lotion
- Removes dirt & impurities
- Absorbs access oils on the skin
- Clears & hydrates skin
- Packed with rich ingredients
- Leaves a radiant complexion
- All skin types
- Sensitive skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
How to use
- Massage into skin in a gentle circular motion. Remove with damp cotton wool or warm face cloth. Use once or twice daily.
- Tip: If your skin is very dehydrated, follow with a few drops of our Organic Rosehip Oil and our Sensitive Facial Moisturiser or Calming Night Cream.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here