- Intense moisture
- Sensitive skin
- Quick absorption
A hydrating and balancing facial moisturiser.
Boost your skins glow and lather yourself in this gentle moisturiser that works to hydrate and sooth the skin. The sensitive facial moisturiser is light and gentle enough for the most delicate skin types. Enriched with a blend of vitamin E, cocoa & shea butters to nourish and hydrate your skin.
With fast absorbing ingredients, the moisture absorbs into the skin immediately. If your skin is lacking moisture, the rosehip, sesame and jojoba oils help restore the skins moisture levels, leaving the skin feeling soothed and nourished.
Features of Sukin sensitive facial moisturiser 125ml
- Skin softening and purifying
- Gently moisturising
- Works on delicate sensitive skin
- Calms and hydrates skin
- Rich antioxidant ingredients
- Refreshing and soothing
- Radiant complexion
- All skin types
- Sensitive skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
How to use
- After cleansing, gently massage into face, neck and décolletage. Use once or twice daily.
- Tip: If your skin is feeling super dehydrated, add a few drops of our Organic Rosehip Oil into your moisturiser for extra hydration and nutrients.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here