- Smoother skin
- Hydrating and cooling
- Dewy finish
A hydrating mist toner to give your skin the glow.
Refresh and hydrate your tired skin with this Sukin hydrating mist toner. Blended with calming and cooling ingredients, chamomile and rosewater, to help soothe and purify your skin. Cool your skin down with this calming mist if your skin is feeling stressed or overheated, it will leave you feeling soothed and cleansed.
This multi-purpose mist could be a great pick me up in the middle of the day or before or after cleansing and even after makeup application and gives you the most beautiful dewy complexion.
Features of Sukin signature hydrating mist toner 125ml
- Cooling and hydrating
- Clean, clear and soft skin
- Refreshing and soothing
- Multi-purpose product
- Radiant dewy complexion
- Alcohol free
- Paraben free
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
How to use
- Close eyes and spray onto face and neck area for an instant refreshing feel. Can be used on face and body, over and under lotions, creams, oils, gels and makeup. Use throughout the day to refresh and hydrate dry skin.
- Tip: Keep in the refrigerator to instantly refresh skin on hot days. It is also amazing at blending concealer under the eyes with a beauty sponge!
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here