- Cleansing micellar water
- Softening and hydrating skin
- Contains calming aloe vera
A cleansing natural micellar water.
Award winning best micellar water. Use this natural micellar water to keep your skin clean and clear. It's infused with gentle and calming ingredients such as aloe vera which help to gently remove make-up and dirt build up, while soothing and purifying your base.
Gently infused with a soft vanilla aromatic scent embracing the skin, helping to bring a healthy glow to your face. Infused with cooling chamomile and cucumber, leaving the skin lightly hydrated and clean.
Features of Sukin signature micellar cleansing water 250ml
- Removes excess oils, make up and impurities
- Rich nourishing ingredients
- Natural and pure micellar water
- Healthy natural glow
- Cleansing and cleaning skin
- Refreshing and soothing
- Radiant glowing complexion
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Soak a cotton pad or cloth and gently wipe over eyes and face. Can be left on or follow with Cleanser for a thorough cleanse.
- Tip: Micellar Water can be left on skin, there is no need to wash it off. However many like to double cleanse- where they use Micellar Water first to remove makeup, and then follow with a cleanser.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here