- Removes impurities
- Smoothes skin
- Revitalising scrub
A gentle cream based exfoliator scrub perfect for normal to dry skin types.
A refining facial scrub for promoting healthy circulation using gentle granules of biodegradable bamboo extract and walnut shell powder to lightly exfoliate the skin, removing unwanted dirt and impurities.
Sooth the skin with a refreshing combination of aloe vera and chamomile while jojoba, sesame and rosehip oils moisturise the skin leaving a silky soft and radiant complexion.
Features of Sukin signature revitalising facial scrub 125ml
- Skin purifying
- Removes dirt and impurities
- Improves skin texture
- Protects skins moisture barrier
- Rich antioxidant ingredients
- Refreshing and soothing
- Radiant and healthy complexion
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply a small amount to fingertips. In a circular motion, massage into face and neck. Rinse well with warm water. Avoid contact with eyes. Use once or twice weekly.
- Tip: If your skin is super sensitive, add some Cream Cleanser to your scrub to soften the level of exfoliation.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here