- Smooth and soft skin
- Dissolves dirt
- Removes impurities
Perfect your skin with super greens cleansing oil.
Wash off your skin impurities with this lightweight super greens cleansing oil, a perfect addition to your cleansing routine. Infused with a blend of chia and jojoba oils leaving the skin hydrated while the super greens blend of kale, parsley, spirulina and chlorella provide essential nutrients for the skin, leaving it looking soft, smooth and radiant.
Beautify your skin and give it the healthy glow it needs. It's perfect for normal to dehydrated skin types, keeping it moisturised and clean. Treat yourself to this cleansing oil which also helps to dissolve away makeup and dirt with the nourishing sunflower and grapeseed oil extract.
Features of Sukin super greens cleansing oil
- Glowing and radiant complexion
- Removes dirt and impurities
- Dissolves make up
- Rich nourishing ingredients
- Refreshing and soothing
- Smoother skin
- Paraben free
- Normal to dry skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Soak a cotton pad or cloth and gently wipe over eyes and face until makeup is removed and/or skin is clean. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Follow with Sukin Toner and Moisturiser.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here