- Clean healthy looking hair
- Nourishing ingredients
- Full and voluminous
A deeply nourishing hair shampoo delivering volume to fine and limp hair.
Treat your hair with the Sukin volumising shampoo and leave your hair feeling fresh all day. The shampoo lightweight texture makes it an easy addition to your bathing routine. Nourish your scalp with a blend of pineapple, mango and papaya extracts which will give your hair a silky soft feeling.
Give your hair the boost of volume it needs. It helps to build fullness and life into your hair. With amazing benefits, the rice protein helps to improve your hair strength making it feel nourished, stronger and clean whilst a beautiful natural mango aroma refreshes the senses making your hair smell fresh all day.
Features of Sukin volumising shampoo
- Aromatic refreshing scent
- Smoother and stronger hair texture
- Silky soft hair
- Beneficial cleansing ingredients
- Sleek healthy looking hair
- Boosting and energising
- Manageable full hair
- Fine and limp hair
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
How to use
- Wet hair and massage Sukin’s Volumising Shampoo into the scalp to form a gentle lather. Rinse thoroughly.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here