- High in fibre
- No Added sugar
- Deliciously tasty and sweet
A healthier alternative to your chocolate cravings.
Sweet Freedom® natural fruit extracts (carob and apple) are used in this chocolate spread to create a multipurpose sweet natural chocolate spread that can be used on toast, pancakes, waffles, sandwiches and in baking.
Features of Sweet Freedom choc pot chocolate spread
- Only 14 Calories per teaspoon
- Contains 74% less fat and half the calories of the leading brand
- Suitable for vegans
- It is free from genetically modified ingredients
- The spread is palm oil free
- Made in UK
Nutritional informationTypical Values
Per 100g Per 5g tsp Energy kJ 1136 56.8 Energy kcal 270 13.5
of which saturates
of which sugars
Fibre 7.8 0.4 Protein 3.2 0.2 Salt 0.4 0.0
Warnings and cautions
- Once opened, use within 6 weeks and keep in a fridge
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
How to use
- Spread onto food or mix into baking/other.
Sweet Freedom® natural fruit extracts (carob and apple), water, cocoa, rapeseed oil, sunflower lecithin, sea salt, natural flavour.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here