- Easy to read results in 30 minutes
- Measures your sperm quality
- Sensitivity of 96% and specificity of 91%
Measures the concentration of sperm in your ejaculate that can swim.
SwimCount sperm quality test is a simple and effective home test kit which measures your progressive motile sperm count. With easy to read results in just 30 minutes the sperm quality test kit is CE accredited and calibrated to the current World Heath Organisation Standards.
*SwimCount has a sensitivity of 96% and specificity of 91%. This means that if the test shows that your sperm have more than 5 million motile sperm cells, it is 96% likely that the test result is correct. If the test shows that your sperm have less than 5 million motile sperm cells per ml, it is 91% likely that the result is correct.
Features of SwimCount sperm quality test
- Home test kit
- *Accuracy of 96% and 91%
- Measures progressive motile sperm count
- CE accredited and calibrated to the current World Heath Organisation Standards
- Patented SwimCount™ testing device
- A semen collection cup
- A transfer syringe
- Male adults
Warnings and cautions
The following can destroy the result:
- Making the test too close after the last time ejaculation
- If there is not exactly 0,5 ml. of the semen sample collected in the syringe
- Not keeping the device steady on a horizontal surface throughout the test
- If there are bubbles in the sperm when put into the device
- If the device is shaken
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Collect your semen sample in the collection cup provided and let it sit 30 minutes to liquefy.
- Stir the sample 10 times.
- Add 0.5 ml to the sample well and push the slider all the way forward slowly until you hear a clicking sound to activate.
- Wait 30 minutes.
- Pull the slider all the way back to see your result.
- The colour in the result window indicates whether your ProMo is above or below the threshold for normal sperm.
Light purple <5 M = Low Your progressive motile sperm concentration is below the normal level for fertile men, meaning you have a decreased chance of getting your partner pregnant naturally. See below for ways to improve your ProMo, or consult your doctor.
Purple >5 M = Normal
Your progressive motile sperm concentration is in the normal range for fertile men, meaning you have a better chance of getting your partner pregnant naturally within 12 months.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £25
£3.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered within 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here