- Three limited edition tins
- Packed with 3 hearty iconic teas
- Ideal as a gift or to treat yourself
Enjoy a classic cuppa from the English, Ireland or Scotland.
Each tea comes in a cute limited edition tin. From London to Dublin and over to Edinburgh, you’d be hard pressed to find a kitchen without a kettle on and cups at the ready. An ode to a few of the world’s most prominent tea-drinking cultures, say hello to three hearty iconic teas.
Features of T2 Tea big breakfast teas (English, Scottish, Irish)
- From London, Dublin to Edinburgh
- Iconic flavoured breakfast teas
- Start your day right
- 3 x 40g tins
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid from spilling boiling water when pouring
- Allow to cool before drinking
How to use
- Boil fresh water and pour over the teabag.
- Leave the teabag to infuse for 5 minutes or longer if desired, for a fuller, stronger taste.
English Breakfast: Black tea.
Irish Breakfast: Black tea.
Scottish Breakfast: Black tea, oat flakes , cocoa husks, cinnamon, natural and artifical flavouring.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here