- Protective Skirt to help avoid leaks before they happen
- Added backup protection to help prevent leaks
- Absorption channels that pull liquid inside the tampon
Easy-insertion tampons for perfect combination of comfort, protection and discretion.
Tampax pearl compak tampons are the best tampons for comfort, protection, and discretion. They come with a smooth plastic applicator that has a rounded tip for ease of insertion. Tampax pearl compak is designed with contoured anti-slip grips that help you grip the applicator easily. MotionFit technology gently expands to fit your body while LeakGuard braid stops leaks right when they start. This fragrance-free and gynaecologically tested tampon has bold and colorful wrapper that are easy to open, purse-resistant, and open silently so you can use them discreetly. Tampax pearl compak regular is the ideal tampon for regular absorbency. Oeko-Tex has tested them independently for harmful substances as well.
Features of Tampax compak regular tampons applicator 36s pack
- Tampax MotionFit tampon that gently adapts to your body’s unique shape
- Leakguard Braid for added backup protection to help prevent leaks
- Tampax’s N°1 combination of comfort, protection and discretion
- SmoothTouch compact applicator with an anti-slip grip and rounded tip for easy tampon insertion
- Gynaecologically tested
- Independently tested for harmful substances by Oeko-Tex
- Free from fragrances and core free from dyes
- 36x tampons
Warnings and cautions
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious illness that may be fatal
- Do not flush tampons, wrappers or applicators. Bin them
- Keep in a cool dry place
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Please see packaging for further information.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here