- Natural and pure essential oils
- Calming power of aloe vera
- 24-hour protection
100% natural roll-on deodorant that refreshes your skin.
This easy to use roll-on deodorant from Tisserand has been formulated using a duo blend of tea tree essential oils and aloe vera with added grapefruit, lemon and ho wood natural essential oils. Skin friendly and with a 100% natural base, the Tisserand tea tree aloe deodorant is easily absorbed by your skin, leaving it feeling soothed, revitalised and hydrated.
Tisserand tea tree aloe deodorant is free from aluminium, parabens and synthetic fragrances and is registered with the Vegan society.
Features of Tisserand tea tree aloe deodorant 50ml
- Enriched with grapefruit, Lemon and ho wood natural essential oils
- Aluminium free
- Skin easily absorbs for 24-hour protection
- Free from parabens, SLS/SLES/ALS/MCIT/Cocamide DEA
- Contains no animal-derived ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- 100% natural fragrance
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately
- Discontinue product use if there is any redness or itching
- Due to the content of essential oils the colour of this product may vary over time
- For external use only
- Do not store in direct sunlight
How to use
- Apply to clean dry skin.
Aqua (Water) Triethyl Citrate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Myristyl Myristate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citric Acid, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Leaf/Twig Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citral*
*Naturally occurring in essential oils
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here