- Odour control and secure absorption
- Body-contoured for close and comfortable fit
- For men and women
Unique all-round barrier that ensures dryness and promotes a feeling of freshness.
TENA comfort are dermatologically tested, comfortable, breathable and textile-free incontinence pads that are specially designed for managing moderate to heavy incontinence. The comfort pads feature a textile-like back-sheet and an all-round barrier to ensure dryness and prevent leakages. The barrier creates a unique bowl shape that fits close to the body for a discreet wear (when worn with TENA fixation pants) while the confioAir technology allows the skin to breathe.
TENA comfort pads contain a special wetness indicator on the outside of the pad, changing from yellow to blue when it is time to change. The pads also have built in odour neutralisers to reduce the effect of ammonia, giving the feeling of freshness and confidence, while the FeelDry technology gives outstanding dryness through quick inlet and excellent retention.
Features of TENA comfort extra 40 pads
- Body-contoured for a close fit and maximum comfort
- All-round barrier for rapid and secure absorption
- Odour control system
- Dermatologically tested
- Leakage control and wetness indicator
- ConfioAir technology allows skin to breathe
- 40x TENA Comfort extra pads
- Men and women who experience moderate to heavy incontinence.
Warnings and cautions
- Do not flush pads down the toilet - this may cause a blockage
- To be worn with Tena fixation pants
- Consult a healthcare professional if you or the person you are caring for has eczema or psoriasis or is prone to other conditions that affect their skin
- Ensure hands are washed before and after changing a pad
- Do not wear more than one pad at a time
How to use
- Remove from packaging.
- Place inside underwear and ensure is securely in place.
- Please see packaging for further details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here