- Wetness indicator
- Advanced drying technology
- Leakage barriers
Absorbent pads for all-round incontinence protection.
TENA comfort maxi pads are ideal for those who want the protection of incontinence pants but wish to continue using pads, TENA comfort uses FeelDry advanced technology in its lining so that moisture is quickly pulled away from the surface leaving the skin dry and clean. The unique bowl-shape design provides a close body fit and security from leaking.
These innovate pads should be worn under TENA fixation pants and can easily be put on whether you're standing up or lying down. The fast absorbing core absorbs liquid at a fast pace leaving the surface of the skin free from moisture. You won't have to worry about any unwanted odour, as TENA comfort pads are fitted with odour neutralising materials.
Features of TENA comfort maxi
- Comfortable and secure shaped pad for moderate to heavy flow
- Should be used in conjunction with TENA Fix
- Double pulp mat with Blue-Dry absorption layer drains urine rapidly, keeping skin dry
- All-Round Barrier helps pad fold flexibly into a bowl shape
- Wetness indicator
- 28 pads
- Adult and elderly who experience bladder weakness
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the label carefully before use
- If any irritation occurs, discontinue use
- It is recommended you change your pad every 4-8 hours - the heavier your flow, the more frequently you need to change your pad
- If you experience any discomfort or notice any unexpected symptoms, please contact your doctor or LloydsPharmacy pharmacist.
How to use
- Gently remove the pad from the wrapper.
- Attach as instructed on information leaflet.
- Secure TENA pants over the top.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here