- Secure absorption
- Close comfortable fit with body-contouring
- For men and women
Guarantied dryness and freshness with a unique all-round barrier and quick absorption.
TENA comfort pads are specially designed for managing moderate to heavy incontinence, they feature a textile-like back-sheet and an all-round barrier to ensure dryness and prevent leakages. The comfort pads are dermatologically tested, comfortable, breathable and have a unique bowl shape that fits close to the body for a discreet wear.
TENA comfort pads contain a special colour changing wetness indictor on the outside of the pad to notify when it's time to change. The indicator changed from yellow to blue when its needs to be changed for a new pad. TENA comfort pads have built in odour neutralisers giving the feeling of freshness and confidence while the FeelDry and ConfiAir technology gives outstanding dryness through quick inlet and excellent retention whilst allowing the skin to breathe.
Features of TENA comfort super 36 pads
- Close fit and maximum comfort with body-contouring
- All-round barrier
- Secure and fast absorption
- Odour control system
- Dermatologically tested
- Colour changing wetness indicator
- ConfioAir technology
- 36 x TENA comfort super pads
- Those who experience moderate to heavy incontinence.
Warnings and cautions
- Blockages may be caused when flushed down the toilet - do not dispose down the toilet
- One pad to be worn at a time
- Wash hands before and after changing a pad
- Consult a healthcare professional if you or the person you are caring for has eczema or psoriasis or is prone to other conditions that affect their skin
How to use
- 1. Place the pad inside underwear ensuring it's the correct way and comfortable.
- 2. Wear the pad until the wetness indicator has turned blue.
- 3. Remove the pad and dispose of appropriately.
- Please see packaging for further details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here