- Wetness indicatory
- Feeldry technology
- A comfortable, body-close fit
Elasticated incontinence pants for those looking for maximum comfort with maximum discretion.
Tena flex maxi large is the perfect solution for those who require extra protection during the day. Incontinence is a common condition experienced by millions every day, and can occur as the result of age, surgery, childbirth or injury. Tena flex maxi large are easy-fit briefs with a pad section that can be released and reattached at any point without the need to adjust the whole product.
These secure and comfortable incontinence pants use superfit technology for a snug fit alongside a wetness indicator that shows the user when it's time to change. With its added leakage barrier and odour neutralising material, you'll never have to worry about embarrassing situations again. Tena flex maxi large excellently shields the owner's clothing against leaking liquid, allowing you to go about your day feeling confident.
Features of Tena flex maxi large x 22
- Part of the Tena pants range
- Revolutionary unisex range for heavy conditions
- Offers both the security and the flexibility of an all-in-one system and the comfort and discretion of a cloth-type product
- Soft breathable waistbelt
- Security barrier moisture-resistant hems
- Wetness indicator
- 22 pads
- Large - hips 33.46 inches - 49.21 inches
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the label carefully before use.
- If any irritation occurs, discontinue use
- The heavier your flow, the more frequently you need to change your pad
- If you experience any discomfort or notice any unexpected symptoms, please contact your doctor or pharmacist
How to use
- Pull on pants as you would normal underwear.
- Remove as needed for normal toilet functions.
- Once fully saturated, dispose of pants carefully in the bin and replace as needed.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here