- Easy to fit and remove
- Comfortable and close fitting
- Fast absorption, leak and odour proof
Expert protection for moderate to heavy incontinence day and night.
TENA flex plus pants are for men and women who experience incontinence. The pants feature a Superfit waist belt that allows for easier, more ergonomic changing* and a comfortable, discreet fit. TENA flex plus provides anatomically shaped protection with double absorption cores for leakage security and odour neutralisers to ensure freshness. This special design leaves the hips and thighs less covered allowing air to circulate, maintaining dryness and healthier skin.
TENA Flex incontinence protection has high-performance leakage barriers and FeelDry technology that rapidly wicks away liquid into the core. The liquid remains locked in the core in every position and even under pressure, keeping it away from the skin, for enhanced comfort and dryness. TENA flex pants feature a wetness indicator on the outside which turns from yellow to blue when it is time to change.
Easier to change than traditional products regardless of position.
Features of TENA flex plus large 30 pants
- 'Superfit' waistband with ComfiStretch elastics
- Fit close to the body for a discreet wear
- Easy to fit and remove
- Made from breathable fabrics
- Waterproof and feel dry layer
- Fast absorption with a twin core technology
- Built in odour neutralisers
- Wetness indicator helps to identify when the pants need changing
- 30 x TENA flex plus large pants
- For men and women
- Moderate to heavy incontinence
Warnings and cautions
- Do not re-use, dispose of after use
- Only one pair to be worn at a time
- Ensure the correct side pants are worn to ensure comfortable fit
- Dispose of used incontinence products in sanitary bag and then into a bin. These are not to be disposed of down the toilet
How to use
Always read product information before use.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here