- Micro-fresh pearls reduce the development of odour
- High absorption zone for all night protection
- Breathable outer layer for extra comfort
Comfortable and reliable night-time protection for those who experience bladder weakness.
Bladder weakness if very common with one in four women over 35 experiencing it at some point in their lives. TENA lady maxi night is a bladder weakness product specifically designed for night-time protection. It has all the comfort, absorbency and protection you need for a comfortable night's sleep.
With 36% more absorbency than TENA lady extra plus, TENA lady maxi night is perfect for those who require extra security and confidence at night. These pads are designed with extra length and width to give the best coverage possible at night. There's also a fully breathable outer layer for extra comfort, whilst the double absorbency layer offers increased absorption, leaving you feeling confident and fresh throughout your sleep.
Features of TENA lady maxi night pads
- 6 overnight pads
- Ultimate absorbency
- Dry fast core absorption zone
- Odour control
- Body shape
- Length: 39.4cm
- 6 pads
- Adult and elderly who experience bladder weakness
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the label carefully before use
- If any irritation occurs, discontinue use
- It is recommended you change your pad every 4-8 hours - the heavier your flow, the more frequently you need to change your pad
- If you experience any discomfort or notice any unexpected symptoms, please contact your doctor or LloydsPharmacy pharmacist
How to use
- Gently remove the pad from the wrapper.
- Place the sticky side of the pad facing down in the centre of your underwear (try not to place too far up or down the back or front).
- Dispose of the pad after use using the wrapper.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here