- Discreet design
- Wetness indicator and odour control
- Soft, comfortable material
Disposable pant for bladder weakness that can be worn like everyday underwear.
TENA pants plus are made of a soft, secure material and are more comfortable than ever before. With unique ConfioFit, the absorbent part of these pants is made of a slim design, so you won't have to worry about being indiscreet. TENA pants plus are ideal for those living with incontinence, a common problem that affects millions of people. Incontinence (loss of bladder control) can occur when pelvic muscles are weakened.
TENA pants plus will provide you with all round comfort and protection. Its unique design makes the pants easy to get on, and protection is guaranteed with its fitted leakage barriers which lock in moisture. You can feel secure and discreet with TENA's thin, soft and breathable fabric that allows for maximum comfort, alongside its effective odour neutralising system and wetness indicator. Reclaim back your confidence with TENA pants.
Features of Tena pants plus extra large x 12 pants
- Extra-large for more coverage
- Odour neutraliser
- Wetness indicator
- Invisible under clothing
- Leakproof barriers
- 12 x pants
- Hip size: 46in-62in/120-160cm
- Men and women living with incontinence
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the label carefully before use
- If any irritation occurs, discontinue use
- The heavier your flow, the more frequently you need to change your pad
- If you experience any discomfort or notice any unexpected symptoms, please contact your doctor or pharmacist
How to use
- Pull on pants as you would normal underwear (tear-away side available to use).
- Remove as needed for normal toilet functions.
- Once fully saturated, dispose of pants carefully in the bin and replace as needed.
Ethyl Alcohol, Aqua, Aluminium Chloride, Aluminium Chlorohydrate, Glycerin, Alcloxa, Dimethicone Copolyol, Propylene Glycol, Triethyl Citrate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here