- Comfort, protection and odour control
- Can be worn like normal underwear
- Secure and discreet
Discreet continence pants that can be worn as regular underwear.
Incontinence is a common problem that affects millions of people on a daily basis. It occurs when pelvic muscles are damaged or weakened, which can happen for a number of reasons such as the result of having a baby or recent surgery. If you're living with incontinence, you're not alone and there is a solution. TENA pants plus medium are wearable pants that can provide all round comfort and protection.
TENA pants plus medium pants are easy to get into and feature fitted leakage barriers to lock in moisture. You can feel secure and discreet with TENA's thin, soft and breathable fabric that allows for maximum comfort, alongside its effective odour neutralising system and wetness indicator. Reclaim back your confidence with TENA pants.
Features of TENA pants plus medium
- Wetness indicator
- Odour neutraliser
- Leakage barriers
- Can be worn discreetly under clothing
- All day comfort and protection
- 9 x Tena Pants Plus - Medium
- Medium - hips 31.50 inches - 39.37 inches
- Men and women living with incontinence
Warnings and cautions
- Always read the label carefully before use
- If any irritation occurs, discontinue use
- The heavier your flow, the more frequently you need to change your pad
- If you experience any discomfort or notice any unexpected symptoms, please contact your doctor or pharmacist
How to use
- Pull on pants as you would normal underwear (tear-away side available to use).
- Remove as needed for normal toilet functions.
- Once fully saturated, dispose of pants carefully in the bin and replace as needed.
Please see packaging for furthur information
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here