- Targets hip, lower back, and elbow pain
- Effective for sprains and strains
- Wireless remote control
This pain reliever is easy to use and helps to ease aches and pains.
TENS stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation and is recognised as a safe method of easing pain. TENS is now regularly recommended by doctors, physiotherapists and pharmacists throughout the UK. The Pain Reliever Wireless TENS works by passing harmless electrical signals into the body from the gel pads (controlled by the user at all times).
This eases pain in two ways:
- It blocks the body's pain signals. These are normally transmitted from the area of damage through the nerve fibres to the brain. TENS interrupts these pain signals #
- TENS stimulates the body's production of endorphins - its own natural painkillers
Use TENS wireless pain reliever for:
- Lower back pain
- Hip pain
- Elbow pain
- Sprains and strains
Features of TENS wireless pain reliever
- Easy to use, helps to ease aches and pains
- Easy to use
- Eases aches and pains
- Recognised as a safe method of easing pain
- Wireless remote
- 2 x gel pad units
- 2 x adhesive gel pads
- User manual
- Requires 6 x AAA batteries (not included)
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or labour, or if you suspect you may be pregnant
- Not suitable for people with pacemakers or other implanted medical devices or for people with heart rhythm problems
- Not suitable without supervision for children under 16 years of age
- Keep out of reach of children
- Cancer patients, people with diabetes or epilepsy should seek medical advice before using this product
- Please refer to the user manual for additional information
- Seek medical advice if you are concerned about prolonged or severe pain
How to use
- Please follow the instructions in the box
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here