- Targets shoulder, back, neck and joint pain
- A great alternative to medication
- Package of replacement pads
LloydsPharmacy replacement pads for use with LloydsPharmacy wireless TENS pain reliever.
TENS stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation and is recognised as a safe method of easing pain. TENS is now regularly recommended by doctors, physiotherapists and pharmacists throughout the UK. The TENS digital pain reliever works by passing harmless electrical signals into the body from the gel pads (controlled by the user at all times).
This eases pain in two ways:
• It blocks the body's pain signals. These are normally transmitted from the area of damage through the nerve fibres to the brain. TENS interrupts these pain signals.
• TENS stimulates the body's production of endorphins - its own natural painkillers.
Features of TENS wireless replacement pads
- Targeting shoulder pain
- Helps to relieve hand pain
- Alleviates back pain
- Has been shown to help joint pain
- Eases leg pain
- Targets neck pain
- 4 replacement gel pads
- Instruction leaflet
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable during pregnancy
- Not suitable for people with pacemakers or other implanted medical devices, or for people with heart rhythm problems
- Not suitable for children under 16 years old. Keep out of reach of children
- Please read the enclosed instruction leaflet
How to use
- This product is easy to install and simply clicks into place on the tens machine.
- For more in-depth instructions please see the packaging.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here