- Targets shoulder, back, neck and joint pain
- A great alternative to medication
- Package of replacement pads
LloydsPharmacy replacement pads for use with LloydsPharmacy wireless TENS pain reliever.
TENS stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation and is recognised as a safe method of easing pain. TENS is now regularly recommended by doctors, physiotherapists and pharmacists throughout the UK. The TENS digital pain reliever works by passing harmless electrical signals into the body from the gel pads (controlled by the user at all times).
This eases pain in two ways:
- It blocks the body's pain signals. These are normally transmitted from the area of damage through the nerve fibres to the brain. TENS interrupts these pain signals.
- TENS stimulates the body's production of endorphins - its own natural painkillers.
Features of TENS wireless replacement pads
- Targeting shoulder pain
- Helps to relieve hand pain
- Alleviates back pain
- Has been shown to help joint pain
- Eases leg pain
- Targets neck pain
- 4 replacement gel pads
- Instruction leaflet
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or labour, or if you suspect you may be pregnant
- Not suitable for people with pacemakers or other implanted medical devices or for people with heart rhythm problems
- Not suitable without supervision for children under 16 years of age
- Keep out of reach of children
- Cancer patients, people with diabetes or epilepsy should seek medical advice before using this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Please read the enclosed instruction leaflet
How to use
- This product is easy to install and simply clicks into place on the tens machine.
- For more in-depth instructions please see the packaging.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here