- Easy and efficient
- Flexible and durable
- Pock case included
Extra large dental tooth pick that helps to remove trapped foods.
TePe EasyPick purple extra large have been designed to be an easy and efficient way to remove trapped foods from your teeth and gums after eating. Working closely with dental experts these toothpicks comes with a silicone coating which ensures efficient and comfortable cleaning to help keep your teeth and gums in a healthy state. Included is a handy pocket case that keeps all three conical sizes in one place making this perfect to keep with you when out and about.
Features of TePe EasyPick purple extra large 36 pack
- Easy cleaning between meals
- Keeps gums and teeth healthy
- Developed in close collaboration with dental experts
- Daily use
- Removes trapped foods
- 36 EasyPicks
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Spray a small amount directly to your pulse points.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here