- Keeps gums and teeth healthy
- Easy to use flosser
- Slender handle
Safe and effective way to keep your gums and teeth healthy.
TePe good mini flosser 36 pack has been designed to be as efficient and as comfortable as possible. These mini flossers have been cleverly designed with a bite plane that helps to gently insert the floss with a slender handle that fits comfortably in your hands. Small and compact means that you can take these flossers with you no matter where you go, helping you to keep your gums and teeth healthy.
Each flosser is made from renewable raw materials and sugar cane and wood fibres keep carbon emissions low during the products life cycles. The good mini flosser comes in a bag made from sugarcane.
Features of TePe good mini flosser 36 pack
- Easy access to tight interdental spaces
- Comfortable and safe to use
- Made from plant based materials
- Low climate impact
- Perfect dental tool
- 36 pack
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes.
How to use
- Gently insert the thread between the teeth using a back and forth action.
- Using the bite plane makes it even easier.
- Gently move the floss along the tooth surface to reach the gum line.
- Repeat on the other tooth surface.
- Slide out with a back and forth action.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here