- Antibacterial fabric
- 7 layer protection
- Stay fresh technology
Helps decrease the spread of respiratory diseases and reduce the risk of viral transmission of airborne particles.
When you speak, cough and sneeze tiny droplets are released into the air. These droplets may carry harmful particles, wearing a face mask can reduce the number of droplets released from the wearer into the air, which can protect others.
The Body Doctor reusable face mask is constructed with antibacterial fabric; Sterileyes® is bound to the fibres of the fabric to provide effective antibacterial potection against potentially harmful bacteria. Using skin friendly, patented, Polygiene technology, Sterileyes does not interfere with your skins natural bacterial flora.
The AB Mask does not guarantee immunity against viral diseases as there are many ways for these to be contracted, however, the antibacterial ab mask may help reduce viral transmission, bacterial load on the mask and reduce the impact on the environment.
Features of The Body Doctor ab mask reusable antibacterial face mask
- Antibacterial fabric protected by Sterileyes®
- Breathable soft fabric
- Adjustable ear loops to fit comfortably
- Washable and Reusable; environmentally friendly
- Effective for up to 1 year
- Stay fresh technology, eliminates odours
- 7 layer protection with replaceable 5 layered bespoke particle filter
- Filter up to 95% of non-oily, airborne particles
- Each filter is effective for up to 40hrs use
- Name tag - easily identify your mask
- 1 x Reusable face mask
- 1 x Filter
- 1 x Storage bag
Warnings and cautions
- Hand wash the mask and bag at least once a week
- Allow to dry flat or lightly tumble dry
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not share masks and filters
How to use
Putting the mask on
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitiser before putting on a mask.
- Check the mask for defects such as tears, marks or broken earloops.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Pull the earloops over your ears.
- Don't touch the mask once in position.
- Replace the mask with a new one if the mask gets soiled or damp.
To remove the mask
- Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and soap or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitizer before removing the mask.
- Do not touch the front of mask. Remove using the earloops.
- Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-10 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-10 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here