- Hydrates & firms skin
- Antioxidant protection
- Visibly reduces pore size
Hydrating facial toning mist for firmer skin.
The Jojoba Company uses its blend of pure jojoba leaf extract, jojoba milk and hydrolysed jojoba esters, alongside vitamin C rich desert lime to offer extended skin hydration, firmness and pore reduction. It will protect skin from the elements with a breathable barrier against everyday environmental aggressors and instantly refresh thirsty, dehydrated skin. The Jojoba Company believe our skin is smarter than we think. Sustainably grown at their Beresford Farm in the nutrient-rich fields of Yenda, Australia, their signature wadi-wadi jojoba activates your skin’s natural intelligence, because it’s made just like your skin’s natural oil.
Features of The Jojoba Company jojoba water toning mist
- Instantly hydrates
- Enriched with pure jojoba leaf extract
- Increased skin firmness
- Perfect for dehydrated skin
- Natural ingredients
- Recyclable packaging
- Vegan friendly
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
How to use
- Close eyes and gently spritz onto face.
- Use as a toner after cleansing or as a hydrating mist as often as required.
Aqua (Water), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Citrus Glauca Fruit (Desert Lime) Extract, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Levulinate, Propanediol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Anisate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Phospholipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Limonene^, Citronellol^, Geraniol^, Linalool^.
^From natural essential oils
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here