- Improved comfort for contact lens wearers
- Useable for all symptoms of dry eyes
- Easy to squeeze bottle
Hypotonic solution, to restore the natural balance of tears.
Thealoz duo dry eye drops have been clinically proven to increase the thickness of the tear film which relieves symptoms of dry eyes. The formula uses 0.15% hyaluronic acid which acts as a tear lubricant that provides long lasting relief and soothes any dry eye symptoms.
Thealoz duo's has been specially designed to hydrate and add moisture to the surface of the eye, as well as providing protection to the cells of the cornea, giving long lasting resistance to dryness. This makes it the perfect for choice for anyone who experiences dry eyes.
Features of Thealoz duo dry eye drops
- Preservative free
- Provides 300 drops
- Can be used for up to 3 months after opening
- Hydrates and adds moisture
- Dry eyes
- Contact lens wearers
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- 1 drop should be applied in each eye, from 4 to 6 times day.
- The drops are suitable for contact lens wearers to apply before or during wear.
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here