- Up to 16 hours of pain relief
- Increases blood flow to source of pain
- Reduces tightness
Large heated lower back wraps that provide therapeutic pain relief.
Whether it's in the form of hot baths, heated pads or hot water bottles, heat therapy is a well-known remedy to ease muscular pain and reduce inflammation and soreness. Thermacare heat wraps works by allowing real heat to increase blood flow to the damaged tissue which can help to accelerate healing. Thermacare stimulates a natural pain relief response from your body, rather than covering up the pain like other patches and creams. These heat packs are large in size for those who want some extra coverage.
Specially designed to fit your lower back and hips, Thermacare delivers therapeutic heat to relax tight muscles and speed up your recovery. Its innovative technology combines iron, oxygen, water and salt in single-use heat wraps which produce real heat when they come in contact with the air. This heat then stimulates blood flow and reduces tightness and aches across sore muscles. The packs are thin enough to be discreetly worn under your clothing and won't restrict movement.
Features of ThermaCare lower back & hip heat wraps large/xlarge
• Patented heat cells get right to the source of pain
• Specially designed to fit your back and hip area
• Allows you to move freely while delivering therapeutic heat
• Thin enough to wear discreetly under clothing
• Extra-large heat packs
• 2 x Air-activated heat wraps
• 227g wrap
• Adults L-XL
Warnings and cautions
• Heat products can cause burns/blisters - check skin frequently during use
• If you find irritation or a burn, remove product immediately
• The risk of burning increases as you age
• If you are 55 or older, wear ThermaCare over a layer of clothing and do not wear while sleeping
• Consult your doctor before use if you have diabetes, poor circulation, heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis or are pregnant
• Do not use: with medicated topical ointments. On unhealthy, broken or damaged skin. On areas of bruising or swelling that have occurred in the last 48 hours. On areas of the body where you can't feel heat or with other forms of heat. On people unable to follow all usage instructions or remove the product, including children, infants and some elderly
• Keep out of the reach of children or pets
• Store at room temperature
• Do not re-use
• Never heat ThermaCare in a microwave or attempt to reheat, as wrap could catch fire
How to use
1. Tear open pouch just before use.
2. Peel away paper to reveal adhesive side and place over pain area with darker discs toward skin.
3. Adjust for comfort.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here