- 99% natural spray
- For a comfortable nights sleep
- Help for parent & baby
99% natural pillow spray to help for a positive sleep.
The spray is trusted by parents and works to calm and comfort your baby before they get to sleep. Its vegan super-blend is packed full of soothing ingredients, lavender, chamomile, vetivert and lemon balm extract. Help your little one by setting up a calm, comfortable environment for them at bedtime. The improved sleep routine will help towards positive sleeping habits as they get older, which result in more peaceful nights and a much more satisfied baby.
Features of This Works baby sleep pillow spray
- Enriched with lavender, chamomile & lemon balm
- Paediatrician approved
- Suitable for babies from 6 months old
- Sulphate, paraben & phthalate-free
- 6 months+
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
- May cause allergic skin reaction. If on skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs, get medical advice/attention
How to use
- Mist onto sheets 3 times before bedtime.
- Do not allow product to be placed directly onto the skin.
Contains Lavandula Angustafolia (Lavender) Oil, Linalool, Linalyl Acetate. May produce an allergic reaction.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here