- Eases stress & tensions
- Infused with lavender, camomile & vetivert
- 100% natural
Infuse your evening and household with calm.
A luxurious soak with these therapeutic bath salts (a couple of hours before bedtime) will relieve stress and tension and leave skin lightly fragranced with the deep sleep super-blend of lavender, chamomile and vetivert. This moment of peace and tranquility will harmonise your body and mind, leaving your skin moisturised and lightly fragranced.
Features of This Works deep sleep bath soak
- Calms body & mind
- Light fragrance
- Vegan friendly & cruelty-free
- Luxury bath treat
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Add a spoonful of bath salts as you run your bath.
Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Parfum (Fragrance), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Ho Wood) Oil, Vetivera Zizanoides (Vetivert) Oil, Ormenis Multicaulis (Wild Chamomile) Flower Extract, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here