- Soothing fragrance
- Effective pain relief
- Safe and effective
For the treatment of tension headache and temporary relief of muscular aches and pains.
The proven only for adults, safe and effective herbal ointment to treat tensions headache. Rub this Tiger balm on the forehead or temples to get relief from muscles tension in head, neck and shoulder due to tiredness, overwork or emotional strain.
Features of Tiger balm white 30g
- Effective soothing relief from tension headaches
- Unique Formula with active herbal ingredients
- Can be used by adults only
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use Tiger balm to treat headaches in children
- In the case of accidental swallowing of Tiger balm by a child, it is important to consult a physician without delay who can provide any necessary treatment. Do not try to induce vomiting
- For cutaneous use
- Do not apply to broken skin
- Consult a doctor and discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Rubbing the balm on the forehead or temples to soothe headache.
Cajuput Oil 13% w/w, Camphor 11.0% w/w, Levomenthol 8.0%, Clove Oil 1.5%, Dementholised Mint Oil,Yellow Soft Paraffin, Hard Paraffin
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here