- Natural fragrance
- Helps to remove impurities from head to toe
- Enriched with aloe vera
An all over skin wash that helps to remove impurities in your skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth.
Care for your skin with the powerful force of Tisserand tea tree aloe all over skin wash, blended with tea tree 100% natural pure essential oil which is known for its purifying properties along with aloe vera extract to help to naturally soothe your skin.
Enriched with grapefruit, lemon and ho wood essential oils, Tisserand tea tree aloe all over skin wash offers you a more natural way to cleanse and refresh skin. Vegan friendly and free from parabens, SLS/SLES/ALS/MCIT Cocamide DEA and animal-derived ingredients, this all over skin wash is gentle on blemish prone skin.
Features of Tisserand tea tree aloe all over skin wash 250ml
- Vegan friendly skin wash
- Gentle on the skin
- Works great on oils and blemish prone skin
- Enriched with lemon, ho wood and grapefruit oils
- Enriched with pure essential oils
- Cruelty free
- Normal to oily skin
- Children over 5 years
- Blemish prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately
- Discontinue product use if there is any redness or itching
- Due to the content of essential oils the colour of this product may vary over time For external use only
- Do not store in direct sunlight
How to use
- Usable on damp skin or while in the shower.
- Apply a small amount onto your skin.
- Massage gently into a lather and fully rinse.
- Use daily.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Coco-Sulphate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Levulinic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Leaf/Twig Oil, Sodium Levulinate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene*, Linalool*
*Naturally occurring in essential oils
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here