- Reduces redness by 22%
- Increases skin moisturisation by 60%
- Evens out skin tone
Deeply nourishing cream that strengthens capillaries.
Tolpa rosacal strengthening soothing cream deeply moisturises your skin and supports strengthening and sealing blood vessels to reduce their sensitivity to external factors. Enriched with plant based ingredients that soothes erythema and conceals redness thanks to its natural green colouring. The cream soothes irritation whilst helping to regenerate micro tears.
Tolpa rosacal strengthening soothing cream gently cools providing your skin with a feeling of comfort. Tolpa soothing cream is free from parabens, artificial colours, SLS, silicones or paraffin oil.
Features of Tola rosacal strengthening soothing cream 40ml
- SPF 10 protection
- Deeply moisturises
- Conceals skin redness
- Supports in strengthening capillaries
- Free from parabens, silicones, and paraffin oil
- All skin types
- Sensitive, allergic skin prone to dilated capillaries, redness and signs of ageing
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eye
- If irritations occur, stop using immediately
How to use
- Apply the cream to a cleansed and toned face, avoiding the areas around the eyes.
- Massage in, starting from the neck upwards.
- Use every day in the morning.
Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Sea Water, Methylpropanediol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Peat Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cucurbita Pepo Seed Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Seed Extract, Sophora Japonica Flower Extract, Hedera Helix Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera Leaf Extract, Menthol, Menthyl Lactate, Isohexadecane, Ceteareth-20, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, Parfum, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenylpropanol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, CI 75810.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here