- Increases skin elasticity by 14% in 7 days
- Moisturises for 72 hours
- Reduces skin dehydration by 21%
Restores the moisture balance in your skin.
Tolpa hydrativ hyaluronic moisturising mask has been specially formulated to deliver an intense dose of moisturisation and help to retain moisture deep within your skin for up to 72 hours. This easy to use moisturising mask prevents repeated dehydration by supporting the skins natural protective barrier that can become damaged during the day.
Soothing irritations, Tolpa hydrativ hyaluronic moisturising mask does not affect your skins pH balance whilst also helping to reduce the signs of fatigue and stress for a softer and more supple look. Tolpa hydrativ hyaluronic moisturising mask is free from parabens, artificial colours, silicones or paraffin oil.
Features of Tolpa hydrativ hyaluronic moisturising mask
- Strengthens sensitive skin
- Enriched with shea butter
- Increases skin moisture
- Visibly eliminates ﬁne lines caused by dehydration
- Free from parabens artificial colours, SLS, silicones or paraffin oil
- All skin types
- Sensitive, allergic, dehydrated or irritated skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eye
- If irritations occur, stop using immediately
How to use
- Apply the cream-mask to cleansed and toned face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Massage in, starting from the neck upwards.
- Use as a night mask, applying a thicker layer twice a week.
- For very dehydrated skin, use daily as a cream.
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Methylpropanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Peat Extract, Parfum, Hyaluronic Acid, Triticum Vulgare Germ Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PVP, Sodium Metabisulﬁte, Pantolactone, Salvia Sclarea Extract, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenylpropanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here