- Exfoliates to reduce sebum secretion by 74%
- Reduces the number of blackheads
- Eliminates recurring imperfections
Intense face scrub that leaves your skin looking and feeling renewed.
Tolpa sebio 3-enzyme face peel works just like a face peel but unlike a face peel it does not contain particles or AHA acids. Formulated using three key enzymes, this face scrub removes the keratinized epidermis without rubbing or causing any additional irritations.
Tolpa sebio 3-enzyme face peel deeply cleanses your pores and works to visibly reduce the number of black heads whilst also helps to prevent pores from blocking up. This face scrub contains no parabens, artificial colours, SLS, silicones or paraffin oils and after just one use your skin will look renewed, moisturised and blackheads will be visibly reduced.
Features of Tolpa sebio 3-enzyme face peel 40ml
- Formulated with three key enzymes
- Cleanse face without causing irritation
- Contains no parabens, artificial colours, SLS, silicones or paraffin oils
- Skin is left visibly renewed and moisturised
- Helps to prevent blocked pores
- Use with Tolpa sebio face wash gel 3 enzymes
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- If irritations occurs, stop use immediately
How to use
- Apply to a cleansed face avoiding the area around the eyes.
- Leave a thick layer on the skin.
- After 10 minutes, massage gently with wet hands starting from the neck upwards, through to the chin, cheeks, nose and forehead.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- We recommend you use twice a week.
Aqua, Glycerin, Papain, Sodium Polyacrylate, Peat Extract, Bromelain, Bacillus Ferment, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Triethyl Citrate, Sodium Phytate, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Methylpropanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £50
- £3.99 for orders up to £50
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here