- Captures skin impurities
- Cleanses and unclogs pores
- Smooths and moisturises
Captures skin impurities and unclogs pores for a smoother and moisturised skin.
Tolpa t-zone enzymatic clay mask uses an exciting combination of an enzymatic exfoliant, a clay mask and a powerful cleansing foam. This gentle on the skin mask exfoliates keratinised epidermis without using particles and rubbing. Rich in AHA acid and vitamins, enzymatic exfoliant. Tolpa t-zone enzymatic clay mask captures the skins impurities that accumulate through the day and removes excess sebum, unclogging pores and increasing the skins resistance to comedowns and imperfections.
Using plant based active ingredients, this unique mask eliminates grey undertones and leaves your skin deeply cleanses, smooth and moisturised. Tolpa t-zone enzymatic clay mask is free from parabens, silicones, and paraffin oils.
Features of Tolpa t-zone enzymatic clay mask
- Plant based active ingredients
- Gentle on your skin
- Captures impurities and excess sebum
- Rich in AHA acid and vitamins
- Increases the skins resistance to skin imperfections
- Free from parabens, silicones, and paraffin oil
- All skin types
- Sensitive, allergic, persistent, recurring imperfections and adult acne
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eye
- If irritations occur, stop using immediately
How to use
- Apply the mask to cleansed face, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave for approx. 10 minutes to dry.
- Massage with wet hands to turn the dry clay into a cleansing foam.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water, apply 2-3 times per week.
Aqua, Kaolin, Lauryl Glucoside, CI 77891, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Montmorillonite, Bentonite, Illite, Peat Extract, Parfum, Citrus Paradisi Fruit Extract, Algin, Papain, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Methylpropanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzoic Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here