- Compact design
- Comfortable to hold
- Less power needed to press the handle to express
Manual Breast Pump
Some mums find manual pumps hard to use as repetitive squeezing can be tiring on your hands. We figure the last thing you need when you’re breastfeeding, is another part of your body that’s tired out. So we designed this compact, manual breast pump to be the perfect size and shape for women’s hands. Not only does that mean that it’s comfortable to hold, but it also takes less power to press the handle to express, so it’s super efficient without tiring you out. Super quiet and small enough to pop in your bag, it gives you the freedom to express your breast milk whenever you choose, so it’s ideal for use at home, at work or when you’re out and about. Part of the Tommee Tippee Made for Me range of breastfeeding products, designed to support your breastfeeding journey by enabling you to feed your baby wherever and whenever you want.
Features of Tommee Tippee manual breast pump
- Super quiet and small enough to pop in your bag
- Freedom to express your breast milk whenever you choose
- Part of the Tommee Tippee Made for Me range of breastfeeding products
- 1 Manual Pump
- Ideal for use at home, at work or when you’re out and about
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here