- Fast-acting relief
- Numbing spray formula
- Targets sore throat pain
For relief of sore throat pain.
Ultra chloraseptic anaesthetic throat spray cherry flavour is formulated with a fast-acting local anaesthetic. The active ingredient benzocaine which belongs to the group of medicines called local anaesthetics.
The throat spray provides targeted relief by delivering the spray straight to the site of pain, to numb sore throat pain fast. The swivel head applicator helps deliver the local anaesthetic direct to the throat.It has a fast action and works by numbing the pain of a sore throat.
Features of Ultra chloraseptic anaesthetic throat spray cherry flavour
- Cherry flavour
- Effective swivel head design
- Numbs fast
- Makes swallowing easier
- Children over 6 years
Warnings and cautions
- Read the enclosed leaflet first before using this medicine
- Do not spray into the eyes
- Do not use more than 8 times a day
- Do not use for more than 3 days in a row
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not use if you have difficulty in breathing, noisy breathing, or severe difficulty in swallowing
- Do not use if you know you are allergic to benzocaine or any of the other ingredients
- Do not use if you have been told you have a rare blood condition called methaemoglobinaemia
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Consult your doctor if your sore throat is severe or prolonged, or accompanied by fever, headache, or feeling sick
How to use
Adults and children over 12:
- Activate pump (see leaflet).
- Hold breath.
- Spray 3 times to back of throat.
- Repeat every 2-3 hours if required.
Children 6-12 years:
See leaflet for directions. Use only under adult supervision.
IngredientsActive Ingredient: Benzocaine 0.71% w/v (1mg per spray).
Also contains: Ethanol, Macrogol 300, Propylene Glycol, Glycerol, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Flavourings (Cherry, Cream, Levomenthol), Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here