- Fast-acting relief
- Numbing spray formula
- Targets sore throat pain
For relief of sore throat pain.
Ultra chloraseptic anaesthetic throat spray cherry flavour is formulated with a fast-acting local anaesthetic. The active ingredient benzocaine which belongs to the group of medicines called local anaesthetics.
The throat spray provides targeted relief by delivering the spray straight to the site of pain, to numb sore throat pain fast. The swivel head applicator helps deliver the local anaesthetic direct to the throat.It has a fast action and works by numbing the pain of a sore throat.
Features of Ultra chloraseptic anaesthetic throat spray cherry flavour 15ml
- Cherry flavour
- Effective swivel head design
- Numbs fast
- Makes swallowing easier
- Children over 6 years
Warnings and cautions
- Read the enclosed leaflet first before using this medicine
- Do not spray into the eyes
- Do not use more than 8 times a day
- Do not use for more than 3 days in a row
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not use if you have difficulty in breathing, noisy breathing, or severe difficulty in swallowing
- Do not use if you know you are allergic to benzocaine or any of the other ingredients
- Do not use if you have been told you have a rare blood condition called methaemoglobinaemia
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Consult your doctor if your sore throat is severe or prolonged, or accompanied by fever, headache, or feeling sick
How to use
Adults and children over 12:
- Activate pump (see leaflet).
- Hold breath.
- Spray 3 times to back of throat.
- Repeat every 2-3 hours if required.
Children 6-12 years:
See leaflet for directions. Use only under adult supervision.
IngredientsActive Ingredient: Benzocaine 0.71% w/v (1mg per spray).
Also contains: Ethanol, Macrogol 300, Propylene Glycol, Glycerol, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Flavourings (Cherry, Cream, Levomenthol), Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £25
£3.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered within 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here