- Honey & lemon flavour
- Results in seconds
- Easy to carry around everywhere
Ultra Chloraseptic honey and lemon anaesthetic sore throat spray numbs your sore throat pain in seconds.
Ultra Chloraseptic honey and lemon is gentle and goes straight to the site of the pain for effective relief of a sore throat fast, without numbing the entire mouth. Each pack of Ultra Chloraseptic contains over 100 sprays (33 adult doses) in each bottle and can be use day or night. Plus, with Ultra Chloraseptic’s pocket size bottle with protective cap, it’s convenient to take out and about.
Features of Ultra Chloraseptic anaesthetic sore throat spray honey & lemon flavour
- Goes straight to the site of the pain for effective relief
- Works effectively without numbing the entire mouth
- Contains over 100 sprays (33 adult doses)
- Easy to use
- Numbs pain day or night
- Adults and children aged 6 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- Contains benzocaine
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Please read the included leaflet carefully before using this product
How to use
- Remove the cap from bottle and rotate the spray head around by half a circle.
- Activate pump by spraying 3 times into a sink.
- Hold the bottle in your hand with your index finger on the pump, ready to spray. When ready open your mouth and point the spray nozzle towards the back of your throat.
- Hold your breath and then press the pump once to spray to the back of the throat. Do not exceed dosage on the labelling.
Active ingredient: Benzocaine 0.71% w/v (1mg per spray). Also contains: Ethanol, Macrogol 300, Propylene glycol, Glycerol, Cetylpyridinium chloride, Saccharin sodium, Sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, Sodium hydroxide, Lactic acid, Flavourings (Levomenthol, Blackcurrant), Purified water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here