- For internal and external use
- Nourishes the vagina and keeps skin supple
- For internal and external use
A cream that effectively relieves symptoms of vaginal dryness.
Vaginal dryness is common, especially in older women experiencing menopause (but can impact women of all ages). It occurs when changes in hormone production lead to fewer cells in the vagina secreting moisture. Vagisan moist cream helps to relieve the symptoms caused by dryness, such as itching and soreness during intercourse, of the external and internal genital area.
Vagisan moist cream is hormone free so can be used alongside hormone replacement therapy. This cream helps to maintain natural pH balance within the vagina and contains nourishing lipids which will keep your skin supple and hydrated. Vagisan moist cream comes with an internal applicator so it can be applied internally when required.
Features of Vagisan moist cream 50G
- Maintains natural pH levels
- Hydrates and nourishes
- Suitable for adult women of all ages
- High water content
- Relieves itching and discomfort
- Women living with vaginal dryness
Warnings and cautions
- Always read information leaflet carefully before use
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Store in a cool, dry place
How to use
- Read instructions carefully before use.
- Use applicator provided to insert cream into vagina, squeezing gently.
Aqua, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Lactic Acid, Octyldodecanol, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitan Stearate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here