- Fast relief from feminine itching
- Instantly cools and soothes
- Reduces the chance of further irritation
Fast relief for external feminine itching due to thrush and other irritants.
Thrush, perspiration, deodorants or detergents can cause external feminine itching, burning and irritation. The fast-acting anaesthetic formula goes to work in seconds to stop the itching, cool the burning and soothe irritation.
Greaseless, non-staining and lightly fragranced, Vagisil medicated creme has been formulated to give prompt, effective relief from the discomfort of minor itching, burning, and other irritations of the external area surrounding the vagina. Ideal for external thrush itching, the críÂme reduces the urge to scratch helping to prevent further irritation for long-lasting relief.
Features of Vagisil medicated creme 30g
- Non-greasy and non-staining
- Fresh and clean fragrance
- Soothes and cools
- Prevents the urge to scratch
- Long-lasting relief
- Helps heal irritated skin
- Fast relief from irritation caused by thrush, perspiration, deodorants or detergents
- Children 12 years of age and older
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use Vagisil for more than one week
- Do not use Vagisil on large body areas
- Do not use Vagisil on the eyes
- Stop use of Vagisil and consult a doctor if genital itching or other symptoms persist for more than one week
- May rarely cause sensitivity. If this or any other side effect occurs, report details, stop use of Vagisil and consult a doctor
- Do not use Vagisil on children under 12 years of age
- Do not use Vagisil in pregnancy without first consulting a doctor
- Do not use after the expiry date shown<
- For external use only
- As with all medicines, keep Vagisil out of the reach of children
How to Use
- Apply Vagisil to the affected area. Usually a 3-5 cm strip of Vagisil is sufficient.
- Repeat as needed three or four times daily.
Active Ingredient: Lidocaine Ph.Eur. 2% w/w.
Also contains: Stearic Acid, Glycerol Monostearate, Glycerol, Triethanolomine, Zinc Oxide, Sulfonated Castor Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Chlorothymol, Perfume, Docusate Sodium, Diethylene Glycolmonoethyl Ether, Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here